Check Out Our Current Promotions
Trip campers will enjoy the most fantastic indoor and outdoor action that South Florida has to offer. We are offering a limited time only 10% discount on Trip Camp 2016. For our rising 5th through 7th grade campers, every day provides a new and exciting adventure. Click here for more info. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Register here and enter promo code Memorial 10 at checkout to lock in your savings. Now until May 31, 2016.
Led by Emmy award-winning broadcaster Karen Davis, campers will learn to produce content for a segmented show, which will be ready for air on SpartanTV at the end of the session. All campers will walk away with new skills this summer, including how to create webcasts, speaking in front of a camera, professional shooting and editing techniques, television writing skills, and more! Now until June 1, 2016
Miami Country Day School’s Basketball Camp offers boys and girls ages 8-15 the chance to learn the game of basketball in a fun, challenging setting. We aim to build a solid foundation of skills that will be beneficial to players of all levels. Campers will be able to enhance their basketball skills with a focus on shooting, ball handling, passing, and basketball-IQ development. Now until May 25, 2016.
Why MCDS Summer Programs?
Several unique, high-quality programs that kids and parents alike will love
- PK3-12 offerings with something of interest for all children in the family
- Led by experts in their field, award-winning coaches, as well as well-trained support staff
- An expansive campus with top-tier facilities
- Flexible enrollment, before and after camp activities
- Professional security personnel on campus, plus multi-layered safety and security measures
- Leave your child in the hands of the 2014 Florida School Nurse of the Year
- This is our 90th year providing summer fun to the community!
We are always happy to assist you with your summer planning and registration. Please feel free to call us at 305.779.7350 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.